Our wonderful and unique alpaca experience is 90 minutes long and includes a walk around the farm (with or without an alpaca) followed by access to the paddocks to feed the alpacas.
We have 2 experience options, you can book to walk around the farm with an alpaca for £25 or if you would rather enjoy the walk without an alpaca then the cost is £15.
We welcome children of all ages and would recommend that children that are 6 or under walk an alpaca with adult supervision. When booking for this scenario please book ‘Adult – no alpaca’ and ‘Child’.
Walks start at 10am or 2pm
- The experience is not suitable for those in a wheelchair or for children in pushchairs or prams
- If you wish to re-arrange your trek we will do our best to accommodate you on the date and time you choose but be aware this may not always be possible
- If you wish a refund on a booking then please let us know via email at email@example.com 3 days before your trekking date
- Be prepared for all weathers when coming along for your trek and brings wellies if wet, if dry trainers or equivalent will be fine
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your experience so we can start the trek promptly